Inspired by the positive response from our clients, we are engaged in manufacturing and supplying superior quality Filter Cartridge. This cartridge is manufactured using high quality raw materials in order to meet the international quality standards. We thoroughly check this cartridge on various factors like material strength and flawless finish. As per the needs of clients, this cartridge is made available in different sizes, thickness and lengths. We deliver this Filter Cartridge in suitable packaging to ensure secure shipment.
Various attributes of RO Filter Cartridge:
What is filter cartridge?
Filter cartridges are used in the purification systems of water, beverages etc. With water pollution on an all time rise, these cartridges choke frequently and need to be replace from time to time to ensure clean supply of water. Our filter cartridges are easy to install, cost effective and deliver customer-friendly results. The types of filter cartridges offered are Super Swan, Grooved, Ungrooved, Cellulose, PP Spun, Stainless Steel and Resin-Bonded.
Why is it used?
A filter cartridge is used to remove the suspended impurities and solid matter from drinking water and other impure materials that need to be purified for use.
Types of Filter cartridge
Different types of filter cartridges are available in the market for different purposes in water filtration. The cartridges are manufactured using the finest materials and all quality standards are taken care of in accordance with advanced technologies. The basic types of filter cartridges are:
1) Stainless Steel Filter Cartridges can endure high differential pressure and the resistance against high temperature is commendable. These are designed exclusively to combat the chemical compatibility and temperature limitations brought in by synthetic or fabric fiber media.
2) PP Spun Filter Cartridges are manufactured out of polypropylene fiber and polypropylene core. These filters can operate up to a maximum temperature of 70C and pressure of 24 bar. Micron porosity helps in depth filtration.
3) Cellulose Filter Cartridges are manufactured using cellulose fibers, intrinsically bonded together by a melamine resin. The product thus created is solid and highly durable. It is porous and stronger in comparison to any wound or plated cartridge. The cellulose structure does not leave behind any taste, odor or color to the liquid that is being filtered
4) Grooved Filter Cartridges are a sub category of cellulose filter cartridges. These have a higher dirt control capacity as they provide 68% more surface area. They can withstand temperature up to 120oC.
5) Ungrooved Filter Cartridges are also a sub category of cellulose filter cartridges. These are used when strength is given preference as they are superior when used in air filter applications. These are also preferred in high differential pressure applications.
6) Resin-bonded Filter Cartridges have two stage filtration technology in order to remove maximum particles. These are suitable for viscous fluid purification.
Filter cartridges use a variety of materials in the construction such as stainless steel, cellulose, polypropylene fiber, etc. They find use in filtration of beverages, cosmetics, Pharmaceuticals Formulations and drinking water. Its other applications are listed below.
Country of Origin
Made in India